Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mics!!

I Love learning about microphones. It is just something about them that catches my attention. I feel like I pretty much have that section down in my head without having to go over it a lot. When we covered them I felt way more knowledgeable about what I was seeing when I went into guitar center and other music stores. The polarization chart is one that comes up a lot on the boxes of the mics sold in guitar center.




Questions that I have on the class are:

Will we ever get to use the different mics in class to see how they pick up sounds?


Are there any videos or picture to help show the sound wave's strength making the magnet move in the mic, because it is just amazing to learn that the sounds we capture are strong enough to rattle something like that inside the mic.

No comments: