Sunday, November 9, 2008

wow so I didn't think we had to do a journal seeing how we are supposed to be studying for the midterm and I esp didn't know it had to be do by noon !! So last class we reviewed things for our final and went of our quizzes.I would have done even better on the quiz had I known that vague def. could have been used, becuase I was beating myself up over actual specific defenitions. One example was phase. I think it was good to review but I would think it to be better to have some sort of study guide so we know exactly what will be on the exam.



My questions for this week are
1. What are these propsals about? will we be going over them in class?

2. Is there any better way to explain phase other than 2 waves and if they are opposite amplitudes they cancel?

No comments: